Gift Guide: I Love Lucy Edition

You got some splainin’ to do! Lucy, Ricky, Ethel, Fred, and little Rickey will always have a place in our hearts. The endless memories from working at the chocolate factory to the classic vitameatavegamin. This list of gifts for I Love Lucy fans is sure to bring back a smile with old memories.

I Love Lucy Ornament

Chocolate Bar Ornament

I Love Lucy

Speed it up, it's almost Christmas!

$13.12 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $13.12 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

This Kurt Adler I Love Lucy Chocolate Bar ornament is the perfect gift for any fan of the classic show. This 5 inch ornament commemorates your favorite episode of I Love Lucy — The Job Switching! One of our favorite memories was with Lucy and Ethel in the chocolate factory. This glass Christmas ornament will put the perfect classic touch on your Christmas tree. It’s one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

I Love Lucy Eye Care

I Love Lucy Eye Care

Lucy and Ethel

Let your favorite characters surround your vision.

$9.46 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $9.46 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

We love Lucy….. with our glasses. Lucy and Ethel would love to store their glasses in this case! This 2 piece set was made in the USA and features images and graphics from your favorite show — I Love Lucy.  The set includes an eyeglass case and lens cloth. The hard back hinged case is perfect for holding and protecting your favorite eye glasses or sunglasses. The microfiber cloth is perfect for making sure your lenses are nice and clean. It’s one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

I Love Lucy Vinyl Clock

I Love Lucy Vinyl Clock

Vinyl Record Wall Clock

It's always time for I Love Lucy.

$37.00 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $37.00 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

This I Love Lucy Vinyl Clock is perfect gift that has total throwback vibes. It combines your two favorite things — I Love Lucy and vinyl records! This clock features images from your favorite show like the classic tv, Lucy and Ricky, and the famous logo. It would look perfect in any bedroom, den, or office! This is one of our favorite unique gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Mug

I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Mug

14 oz

Now you can reminisce your favorite show over morning coffee.

$14.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $14.99 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

This I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Mug is the perfect gift for any super fan! This 14 ounce mug commemorates your favorite episode of I Love Lucy — The Job Switching! One of our favorite memories was with Lucy and Ethel in the chocolate factory. This licensed mug is perfect for holding your favorite coffee, tea, or beverage with your favorite characters. Speed it up! This is one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

Vitameatavegamin Tote Bag

Vitameatavegamin Tote Bag

I Love Lucy

Happy peppy people!

$15.95 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $15.95 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

Happy peppy people! This I Love Lucy Vitameatavegamin Tote bag is perfect for work, school, the home, or office. It features a large compartment, interior velcro pocket, and zipper closure. You could use this for carrying your laptop and notebooks to school or big beach towels to the beach. Bring back the memories while carrying your favorite things. This is one of our favorite practical gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

I Love Lucy Funko POP! Action Figure

I Love Lucy Funko POP! Action Figure

Chocolate Factory

Show off this classic character in a modern way.

$10.78 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $10.78 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

Speed it up! Welcome the Ricardo family into your home with this Lucy Ricardo Funko POP Action Figure. Chocolate factory Lucy would make a perfect addition to any living room, game room, office, kitchen, or bedroom! This figurine stands at approximately 4 inches tall. This is one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans. So, you can collect one, or the whole family! They even come with a window display box, so everyone will know exactly who they’re looking at. Speed it up!

You’re The Lucy To My Ethel Glass

You're The Lucy To My Ethel Glass

16 oz

Drink up, buttercup.

$14.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $14.99 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

You’re the Lucy to my Ethel is the highest compliment one can receive. These glasses are sure to do the trick! These I Love Lucy glasses are perfect for the Lucy to your Ethel in your life. This 16 ounce glass holds your favorite soda, tea, or beer. It even features a picture of your favorite duo! This glass is dishwasher safe, so clean up is a breeze. It’s perfect for home, work, or school. Grab one for you and grab one for your Lucy! This is one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

I Love Lucy Pot Holder and Oven Mitt

I Love Lucy Pot Holder and Oven Mitt

2 pc.

Speed it up!

$12.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $12.99 as of 08-20-2019 02:59 CST

These I Love Lucy pot holder and oven mitts are the ultimate gift for any fan of the show. This 2 piece kitchen accessories set features an image from our favorite episode — The Job Switching. We loved seeing Lucy and Ethel working in the chocolate factory! This fun and colorful set is sure to brighten up your kitchen and add character with your favorite characters! It’ll be just like you’re making chocolate at the factory. Speed it up! Everyone will want to use your new I Love Lucy kitchen accessories set every time they cook or bake. This is one of our favorite gifts for I Love Lucy fans.

With GoferGift, you can make your own wish list and add these items along with thousands of other options to let everyone know what you’ve got your eye on for those special occasions. This takes the ‘OH CRAP’ out of gift giving. You can even add reminders for upcoming occasions. We also fully support treating yourself here at GoferGift. So what are you waiting for? Click here to make a wish list today!