It’s an avocado…thanks.

It seems like we all have that one friend that’s obsessed with Vine. Maybe a little ~too~ obsessed. But that’s okay. Here at GoferGift we love it, too! We hope this list of gifts for people obsessed with Vine will make gift giving a little easier this holiday season.

Milk and Vine

Milk and Vine

Inspirational Quotes from Classic Vines

Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla.

$6.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $6.99 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Parodying the popular poetry book Milk and Honey, Milk and Vine offers a beautifully designed reflection of the thought-provoking ideas that spread through this amazing platform. Milk and Vine is truly a delight for the sensations, bringing back the riveting quotes we all laughed at together as a united internet community. Keep the fire of true comedy ablaze in your home, and purchase a copy of Milk and Vine today. Vine may be gone, but the memories are not.

Stop! I Could’ve Dropped My Croissant Shirt

Stop! I could've dropped my croissant.

t-shirt

The shirt says it all.

$19.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $19.99 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Stopppp. I could’ve dropped my croissant. Show everyone your favorite Vine with this classic quote t shirt. This shirt is available in youth, women, and mens sizes. This cotton blend shirt features a lightweight design, classic fit, double-needle sleeve, and bottom hem. It has a hand drawn croissant that almost looks like a water color painting. The text is in a unique, fun font that makes us hear the quote exactly like it was said. This is a classic piece that any Vine lover would want to wear everyday.

It is Wednesday My Dudes Sticker

It is Wednesday My Dudes Sticker

vine quote

The sticker with a statement.

$4.95 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $4.95 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

It is Wednesday my dudes. AHHHhhHHhhHHh. This classic Vine quote sticker measure 5 inches, so it’s the perfect size for a laptop case or even a bumper sticker! This sticker is waterproof and UV resistant so it’s suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It’s easy to apply and sticks and just about any surface. They are made to last by using the highest quality materials and inks available. The classic quote sticker is printed digitally in full color for a vibrant look that will stand out. It’s sure to be a conversation starter any Vine lover can appreciate.

And They Were Roommates Shirt

And They Were Roommates Shirt

Vine Quote

Oh my god, they were roommates.

$25.00 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $25.00 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

And they were roommates….Oh my god, they were roommates. Show off your favorite Vine with this And They Were Roommates shirt. It’s available in both men’s and women fit and 6 different colors: black, white, grey, yellow, and pink. This shirt is the perfect accessory you need to have a photo op with your roomie. You just have to find the perfect person with a sense of humor who happens to love to reminisce about Vines. It’s a perfect gift for yourself and your Vine-loving roommate.

Hi Welcome to Chili’s Pillow Case

Hi Welcome to Chili's Pillowcase

20x30

Decorate your home in Vines.

$15.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $15.99 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Hi, welcome to Chili’s!!! This pillow case protector measures 20 inches by 30 inches and is made from a soft polyester and cotton blend material. It even features a concealed zipper opening for a clean look and easy care. However, the insert is not included with this classic Vine pillow case. So be sure to grab one of those too, or just use one you already have! This would be a perfect accent pillow on any couch or bed. You’ll have everyone quoting the famous phrase.

Road Work Ahead Hoodie

Road Work Ahead Hoodie

Unisex Fit

Uh, we sure hope it does.

$39.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $39.99 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Road work ahead? Uh yeah… I sure hope it does. The hoodie features the classic road work ahead Vine. It even has the road work ahead caution sign! This is all that your friends obsessed with Vine will want to wear this winter. This cotton blend hoodie features a unisex fit and is available in black, navy blue, royal blue, dark heather grey, and light heather grey. This fun hoodie is sure to be hit!

I Smell Like Beef Coffee Mug

I Smell Like Beef Coffee Mug

11 ounces

We hope your coffee doesn't smell like beef.

$19.95 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $19.95 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

I smell like beef, but we hope your coffee doesn’t. This classic Vine quote is printed on a white, 11 oz mug. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe. This I Smell Like Beef mug is printed with such high quality that the print will never fade no matter how many times it is washed. This mug is giving us total meme vibes. Anyone who watches Vine religiously would love to call this mug theirs.

It’s an Avocado Thanks Sticker

It's an Avocado Sticker

Thanks

Stick your favorite Vine anywhere.

$6.00 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $6.00 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Its an avocado….. thanks. We love that adorable Vine so much, we needed a sticker of it. It is printed with high quality ink making this classic Vine sticker UV resistant and waterproof. So it doesn’t matter whether you stick it inside or outside. It’s perfect for a car window, laptop, phone case, binder, or anywhere you want to show off your favorite Vine. It’s the perfect gift for yourself or any Vine loving friend.

I Have A Basketball Game Tomorrow Shirt

Hi My Name is Trey Shirt

And I have a basketball game tomorrow

Wear your favorite vine on your shirt.

$14.99 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $14.99 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Hi my name is Trey and I have a basketball game tomorrow, I’m a point guard, I got shoe game….We love Trey and can’t wait to go to his basketball game tomorrow. But we want to wear this shirt so everyone knows who we’re cheering for. This classic Vine quote shirt is available in men’s, women, and youth sizes. It’s also available in 5 different colors: black, white, light grey, dark grey, and navy. So what are you waiting for? You have to get ready for Trey’s basketball game tomorrow.

Merry Chrysler Mug

Merry Chrysler Mug

11 oz

Your favorite Vine on a mug.

$12.95 from Amazon

Amazon.com Price: $12.95 as of 11-04-2018 04:04 CST

Happy Crimus… It’s chrisma… Merry Crisis…Merry Chrysler!! Celebrate your favorite holiday with your favorite Vine quote! Sip your hot chocolate while you lay in bed watching Vine compilations. This Merry Chrysler mug is printed with such high quality that the print will never fade no matter how many times it is washed. It’s both dishwasher and microwave safe. This high quality mug makes the perfect gift for anyone and everyone who loves fine. Especially for a Christmas!

With GoferGift, you can make your own wish list and add these items along with thousands of other options to let everyone know what you’ve got your eye on for those special occasions. This takes the ‘OH CRAP’ out of gift giving. You can even add reminders for upcoming occasions. We also fully support treating yourself here at GoferGift. So what are you waiting for? Click here to make a wish list today!